WHAT A LOVELY HONOR FROM WILLOW
I am so touched and honored that Willow at Willow Manor, has nominated me for one of the blogs that makes her day. Since Deedee( Love White Linen) and Willow Manor were among the first blogs that I visited, it makes it that much sweeter...Goodness there are so many blogs that I love and all under my links section are favorites but the 5 I want to nominate are:
1. My Five Men ( Betsy)- I admire Betsy so much and she is such a great example of the word Mother. She has a lovely blog filled with everything from a plethora of sea shells to the trials and joys of raising triplets with Autism...Betsy, here's to you! You deserve an entire shelf full of trophies.
2. Love White Linen( Deedee)- Deedee's blog is the essence of tranquility and serenity. I can be in a sour mood and visit LWL and instantly be cheered. Her gardens are beautiful and she is the epitome of Southern charm, grace and sophistication.
3. Rochambeau( Constance)- Constance is a fellow artist and free spirit. Her blog is so lovely that words truly can't express how it makes you feel to visit. Her many posts paying tribute to her beautiful mother always touch my heart. Did I mention she's also beautiful, incredibly creative, and very kind? Her dolls and handbags are something else.
4. The Birdbath Chronicles( Lavinia)- Everyone blogging knows of Lavinia or should! Her posts are amazing because she has such varied interests and a wide range of topics to suit most everyone. They always make me think and Lavinia is such a delight.
5. Zip Zip's Vintage Sewing( Natalie)-Natalie is also a member of the Tea Society and a dear friend but she has the most charming blog where she welcomes the viewer into the world of Vintage Sewing...She is making a lovely Edwardian Walking skirt for me as well as some of the other Tea Society members and she's documenting the process on her blog. She also has the most adorable posts about her twin boys, Noah and Christopher.
Now, here is what you must do if you are nominated:
The rules for this award are:
1) Write a post with links to 5 blogs that make me think and/or make
2) Acknowledge the post of the award giver ( Thank you Willow!)
3) Tell the award winners that they have won by commenting on their
blogs with the news!
Again...I wish I could nominate all the blogs I visit, and Willow, I would nominate you 100 times but I suspect others have beaten me to it....