5 Embarrassing Songs
I’ve been tagged by Willow to list five songs that I am embarrassed
to admit to actually enjoying. This will forever humiliate me but here goes!
1. Post the link to the person who tagged you and post the
rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 songs you are embarrassed to admit to others that
you like and tell why.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post.
( In no particular order)
1. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang- I sing this song to my kids and get so tickled because it's so silly but lots of fun.
2. Oompa Loompa Theme- Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory- I don't know why but this song enters my head at the most bizarre times.
3. Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go-Wham!- I know! I can hear the laughter in the Blogosphere right now!
4. Baby I'm A Want You- Bread (Actually, the title is more embarrassing than the song.)
5. Pop! Goes My Heart( Fictional song performed by Hugh Grant in the movie Music and Lyrics...) I can't help it! I love this cheesy song...( Click on the song title to watch the hysterical video on You Tube..)
OK...Now, I'm tagging some others....
1. Kalianne at Bygone Beauty
2. Natalie at Zip Zip Vintage Sewing
3. MMM at Steamed Sponge
4. Lavinia at Birdbath Chronicles
5. Marie Antoinette at Dolls by Marie Antoinette
6. Pamela at House of Edward
7. Dee Dee at Love White Linen