Tuesday, July 22, 2008

CONFESSIONS OF A JANE AUSTEN ADDICT


Thanks to Kalianne at Bygone Beauty, I've discovered a wonderful blog called Jane Austen Today. It just so happens that on August 12th, Laurie Viera Rigler, author of Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict , will be available on said blog for an online chat. Ms. Rigler will be available on the site from 10 PM - 12 AM EST, and 7 - 9 PM Pacific time. For more information and the opportunity to win an autographed copy of the book, please visit Jane Austen Today. Hope to see you there!

9 comments:

Tess Kincaid said...

Oh, this looks like a lot of fun! Thanks, Rebecca, I'll go check this out...

Love the choc hazelnut tea, BTW! :)

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

I'm on my way now! Thanks!

Kelli said...

Oh Rebecca, what excellent tidings - the chance to meet a Jane Austen author and win a book! Thank you for the link too -it was a such a lovely suprise to see my name and dear bloggy on the first line of your post! I have a message for you in comments at Bygone Beauty.

Mmm said...

Excellent news for my Austen friends. Will pass on.

steviewren said...

I haven't read the book. Is it good? I am definitely an Austen fan.

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

Love Jane Austen. Thought i would drop by and say hello.Yes I would love a cup of tea.Yum, that was sooo good. I'll drop by and chat with you again. Hugs Marie Antionette

Rebecca said...

Steviewren, I haven't read it either and am in a made dash to do so before the chat:-)

Anonymous said...

I look forward to chatting with all of you!

Rebecca said...

Thank you, Laurie. I am looking forward to this very much!