Friday, September 12, 2008

TEA OF THE WEEK: ASHBY'S VANILLA SPICE




A wonderful way to welcome fall is with Ashby's Vanilla Spice Tea. This is a fine blend of black teas from Kenya, Ceylon, and Indonesia flavored with authentic South American vanilla, freshly ground cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice. The deep, rich vanilla is perfectly balanced with just a light touch of spice. The aroma of this tea is absolute heaven. I can't think of a more perfect tea to have when cuddling up with a good book on a crisp autumn evening.

Ashby's Of London Tea
Exquisite English quality. Sublime flavor.
James Ashby, a traditional family man, established the Ashby's Tea firm in London in 1850. Importing and packaging only the highest quality teas from the most prestigious tea growing areas of the world, Ashby's Tea has become a standard among English teas. They offer quality, freshness and packaging that reflects the heritage and reputation that the English have come to expect of a great tea.

( From ashbytea.com )

7 comments:

Tess Kincaid said...

Looks yummy! I'll have to put it on my list...after the pear tea! (I'm still on the chocolate hazelnut) :)

Betsy Brock said...

Mmmmm....it's cool and rainy here today....perfect for this. I just bought some Stash White Chai that I need to try today. This one sounds great, too!

Kelli said...

Vanilla Spice tea sounds very tempting. I've recently discovered French Earl Grey (what an interesting concept!) and it is delicious!

Lavinia said...

I've enjoyed vanilla flavour in my coffee for years.... but this tea sounds too tempting....Vanilla is yummy in so many things...

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

I need to check our British store for this. It sounds just perfect for colder weather!

steviewren said...

Vanilla is my favorite scent. You're absolutely right Rebecca, it smells cozy!

ZipZip said...

Dear Rebecca,

Mmm, that sounds good. Do they stock it anywhere in or near Lexington?

Hugs,

Natalie