ANOTHER FUN TAG FROM WILLOW!
I've been tagged by Willow to list "6 Unspectacular Quirks"
about myself. I've got tons of them but I'll try and narrow this down a bit.
1. I have been obsessed with rocking chairs for as long as I remember. If I'm in a room with one I have to seize it and rock away. I also used to rock back and forth when I would listen to music. My son does this, too and we catch ourselves laughing about this quirk.
2. Feet annoy me!...If a person touches me with their feet I get very antsy. Call it a foot phobia but I can't stand another person's feet even brushing against me.
3. You'll probably never catch me in blue jeans. I hate wearing them and they make me very uncomfortable.
4. I'm a bit OCD...I recheck locked doors and other appliances over and over again. I also wash my hands constantly.
5. I have to wear lipstick or I feel naked and get quite irritable.
6. I can't get enough of "Ghost Stories!" We believe our house to be haunted and though I've never seen any apparitions, there have been more than a few strange occurrences here. We smell lilacs and roses in February and my husband always smells cigarette smoke yet we have a smoke-free home.
There you have it...Some quirks about me...Now, I'm tagging Lavinia, Betsy, Kalianne, Natalie, and MMM.....